|Freeze Time:||Prep Time:||Serves:|
|2+ Hours||5-10 minutes||2|
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 tbsp organic cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Slice ripe bananas and store in an airtight container. Freeze for at least two hours, preferably overnight.
- Defrost bananas for approximately 5 minutes. Place frozen banana slices in a food processor and blend until they reach the creamy, soft consistency of soft serve, for approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Add cocoa powder and cinnamon. Blend until all ingredients are combined thoroughly.
- Serve immediately for a soft-serve consistency or store to the freezer for at least 2 hours for ice cream consistency.