|Freeze Time:||Prep Time:||Serves:|
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fine almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 to 3 tsp block butter for cooking the crepes
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Grease non-stick frypan or crepe maker with butter and increase heat to hot
- Pour 1 cup batter slowly in center of the frypan or crepe maker, and allow the batter to naturally run outward and smooth with leveler stick if you have one.
- Cook until bubbles rise to the surface of the crepe and the sides firm up.
- Carefully flip and cook an additional 30 seconds to 1 minute, – until crepe is cooked through. Repeat for remaining batter.
- Fill with toppings of choice and roll/fold and serve.
Recipe inspired by;