|Cook Time:||Prep Time:||Serves:|
|Approximately 25mins||25 mins||2|
- 1 cauliflower head
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon pink Himalayan rock salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg
- Pure 100% Tomato Paste
- Shredded Ham
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 260˚C.
- Wash the cauliflower and remove the leaves and stem.
- Break apart cauliflower florets into small pieces.
- Transfer pieces into a food processor and using a sharp blade attachment, to finely dice the cauliflower into a fine rice-like texture, this process can also be achieved by shredding it on a handheld grater.
- Once finely riced, transfer to a large bowl and microwave for 4 minutes. Allow cooling for a few minutes.
- Transfer warm cauliflower to a clean tea-towel and wring out as much liquid as possible.
- Place drained cauliflower into a large bowl and mix in mozzarella, oregano, basil, salt, garlic powder, and one large egg.
- Mix thoroughly using a spatula.
- Line a baking tray or circular pizza tray with baking paper.
- Place cauliflower mixture in the middle. Spread out the mixture and form a circle out of the cauliflower mixture, maintaining an even thickness throughout.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes, or until the crust has become golden brown in the centre and on the edges.
- Spread a decent amount of tomato paste onto the cauliflower base, top with desired toppings.
- Bake for another 5 minutes, or until the cheese has fully melted.
Recipe inspired by; https://tasty.co/