|Freeze Time:||Prep Time:||Serves:|
- 2 very ripe bananas, peeled, chopped
- 2 ripe avocados, flesh scooped
- 2 tbs hazelnut or almond butter
- 1/2 cup (40g) raw cacao powder
- 2 tbs coconut milk
- 1/4 cup (30g) cacao nibs
- 2 x 125g punnets raspberries
1. Place the banana, avocado, nut butter, cacao powder, coconut milk and a pinch of salt in a blender and whiz until smooth.
2. Pour into a shallow serving dish or glass cups, then cover and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until set.
3. Scatter with the cacao nibs and berries to your taste
Recipe inspired by; https://canberrawellnesscentre.com.au/treats/chocolate-mousse/