|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Freeze Time:|
|15 minutes||0 minutes||20 minutes|
- ⅓ cup coconut oil
- ⅓ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ cup crushed raw macadamia nuts
- Melt the coconut oil in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add the cacao powder, stirring until well-mixed through.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the prepared muffin cases in the baking tin.
- Sprinkle the macadamia nuts onto the melted chocolate.
- Place it into the freezer and chill on a flat surface for around 15 – 20 minutes, or until frozen solid.
- Once frozen, remove from the muffin cases. Store in the fridge until it is ready to be consumed.