Sweet Potato Chips:
- 1 Tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 Tablespoon paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Himalayan Pink Rock Salt
- 4 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Rinse, dry and peel your sweet potatoes.
- Use a food processor with a medium cutting blade, place your peeled sweet potatoes in the processer and slice.
- Place the sliced sweet potatoes in a large bowl and toss in a touch of avocado oil to lightly coat, then sprinkle with paprika and salt.
- Lay them out on a greased baking tray and bake for approximately 10 minutes. Once crisp and golden brown in colour, turn each chip over and bake the other side for approximately 5-10 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and let them rest for about 10 minutes so that they become crispy. Serve immediately and enjoy.
- 2 avocados, halved, pitted and finely diced
- 1 tomato finely diced
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- ½ jalapeño, seeded and finely chopped
- 1 Freshly squeezed lime, juice
- Pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- Ground black pepper
- In a large bowl, fork-mash the avocados until a smooth consistency is formed (without any lumps).
- Add the finely chopped onion, jalapeño and lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Stir thoroughly to combine.
Recipe inspired by tasty.co.