|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Freeze Time:|
|10-15 minutes||30-35 minutes||0 minutes|
- Sweet Potato, grated
- English Boneless leg ham, circular-sliced
- 6 eggs, medium-sized
- 2 Tomatoes, diced
- 1 Red Onion, diced
- 1 cup grated tasty cheese
- 1 Capsicum, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200˚C. Line a 6-cup baking muffin tray, with greased muffin cases.
- Shred the sweet potato using a handheld grater.
- Place the grated sweet potato in the prepared muffin pan, and evenly divide the sweet potato mixture. Press into the bottom of the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 200˚C.
- Remove from oven and crack an egg into each muffin cup.
- Add the diced tomato, onion, capsicum (or your desired combination of fillings) into each of the muffin cups.
- Season with your preference with salt and/or pepper.
- Sprinkle with a handful of grated, tasty cheese, into each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes and remove from heat. Serve warm and enjoy.
Inspiration from; https://tasty.co/recipe/sweet-potato-hash-egg-cups