|Prep Time:||Cook Time:||Freeze Time:|
|4-5 minutes||5 minutes||0 minutes|
- 1 Ripe Banana
- 2 Eggs, medium-sized
- Butter or oil for cooking (preference)
- Peel the banana. Use a fork to thoroughly mash the banana, in a large bowl. Continue fork-mashing the banana until it is a combined consistency and no large lumps remain.
- Crack eggs into the bowl and whisk thoroughly until well-combined.
- Melt butter or oil and heat in a large frying pan, over medium heat.
- Pour pancake batter into the frying pan and cook for approximately 1-2 minutes on either side.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
Recipe and Image Credits:
Emma Christensen – ‘thekitchn.com’)