|Freeze Time:||Prep Time:||Serves:|
- 475g Cauliflower
- 180g Softened Cream Cheese,
- 1-2 tbsp. Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Coconut Aminos
- 5 Sheets Nori
- 1 15cm Cucumber
- 1/2 Medium Avocado
- 150g Smoked Salmon
- Using a food processor, cut up the cauliflower into rice-sized pieces by pulsing.
- Slice the cucumber on each end, then place the cucumber upright and slice off each side. Discard the middle and slice about 2 side pieces into small strips.
- In a very hot pan, add cauliflower rice and cook. Season with Aminos while cooking
- Once the cauliflower is finished up and dried out, add to a bowl with cream cheese and rice vinegar. Mix together well and set in the fridge until cool.
- Once the rice mixture is cooled, slice 1/2 an avocado into small strips and scoop out of the shell.
- Put a Nori sheet down on a flexible cutting board (or bamboo roller covered with saran wrap – this helps with sticking).
- Spread some-of-the-cauliflower-rice mixture over the nori sheet add fillings and roll tightly.
Recipe inspired by;